PTC Mathcad Worksheet Library - Volume 2
Waarschuwing: laatste item(s) op voorraad!
The PTC Mathcad Worksheet Library - Volume 2 consists of 714 worksheets across various disciplines. Whether you’re just getting started with PTC Mathcad, or you are an expert, these worksheet collections give you the head start you need to get your job done faster!
- Mechanical Engineering Solved Problems
- Topics in Physics
- Solving and Optimization
- Semiconductor Physics and Devices
- Signal Processing
- Data Analysis
***Please note that this worksheet library requires PTC Mathcad Prime 3.0 or later.***
Mechanical Engineering Solved Problems (30 Worksheets)
- The Mechanical Engineering Collection consists of worked through problems in the topics of Statics, Dynamics, Vibrations, and Machine Design.
- Common mechanical engineering calculations like: force, moment, work, energy, momentum, vibration, stress, and fatigue are solved and documented showing users how to leverage PTC Mathcad’s wide variety of functionality.
- While going through the series of worksheets user will be shown how to utilize the following PTC Mathcad functionality.
- Units Management
- Vectors and matrices
- Finding roots of equations
- Calculus operators
- Differential Equations
Statistics (77 Worksheets)
- Practical Statistics addresses the method of statistical decision making known as hypothesis testing as well as some of the methods involved in data analysis.
- The discussion of hypothesis testing in this collection serves two purposes:
- To offer guidance in the setting up of hypothesis tests by taking a look at many of the common (and a few uncommon) tests used in practice.
- To demonstrate, for both the occasional and professional statistician, how to perform hypothesis tests using Mathcad's functionality.
- Select a random sample of data
- Form a frequency distribution
- Obtain descriptive measures
- Determine which type of analysis is appropriate
- Interpret our analysis results
Topics in Physics (72 Worksheets)
Topics in Physics contains examples and worked-problems and solutions in physics. The goal of this collection is to demonstrate how PTC Mathcad can be used to solve problems you may encounter in your classes, physics or otherwise. In using this collection, you will see how PTC Mathcad:
- Provides an interactive laboratory for you to explore the concepts behind the problems
- Immediately recalculates all results, including graphs, after you change definitions, numbers, and variables anywhere in a document
- Can be used for its what-if capabilities by experimenting with the problems and seeing what effect your changes have
- Aids you to more fully understand your course material through the visualization tools available in PTC Mathcad
Solving and Opimization (67 Worksheets)
To use PTC Mathcad's tools for solving and optimization problems, it is important to understand the mathematical methods behind them, the algorithms that implement these methods efficiently, and the limitations of performing these algorithms on a computer. The goal of this worksheet collection is to help you understand Mathcad's solving and optimization tools, and how to use them to create effective worksheets. Since different problems require different tools, this collection covers:
- Identifying the type of problem
- Choosing appropriate Mathcad functions for the problem
- Using the appropriate Mathcad functions correctly
- Interpreting the solutions
Specific examples are given throughout the collection, showing how best to use Mathcad in representative problems.
Semiconductor Physics and Devices (39 Worksheets)
The following are the general topics covered in this collection:
- Crystal Structure of Solids
- Quantum Mechanics and the Quantum Theory of Solids
- Semiconductor Fundamentals
- PN Junction and PN Junction Diode
- Bipolar Transistor
- Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor
- Junction Field-Effect Transistor
Signal Processing (76 Worksheets)
Signal Processing is a collection of useful signal processing functions.
Data Analysis (67 Worksheets)
Data Analysis is a complex field comprising many disciplines. Understanding the statistics of your data helps you choose appropriate approximation tools, understand the limits of fit parameters, and discover new ways of analyzing your data. Often, the choice of a method is trial and error; sometimes it is based on physics, and sometimes just on intuition.
The purpose of this collection is not to give definitive answers about what methods are best for your data. That would be impossible. However, we have provided a variety of algorithms, utilities, and exploratory tools to help you choose quickly and efficiently between different mathematical approaches.
QuickSheets (196 Worksheets)
Full-featured PTC Mathcad worksheets that:
- Give you ready-made PTC Mathcad templates that you can customize to perform a wide range of mathematical tasks, from solving equations to graphing and calculus.
- Show you how to use some of PTC Mathcad's special features, like programming.